Aixia’s primary responsibilities at American Clinical Solutions (ACS) include the development, optimization, validation, implementation of robust and high throughput liquid chromatography–mass spectrometry methods in compliance with the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments. She applies her deep knowledge, extensive technical skills, and innovative thinking providing guidance to the laboratory operation, troubleshooting, and improvement of efficiency. Recently, she has broadened her knowledge in areas of cannabis testing and nutrients analysis. She works closely with her colleagues to ensure that the goals and objectives of ACS are met.
For over 20 years, she has worked for several of international and domestic organizations across the fields of diagnostic, environmental, pharmaceutical research and development, and clinical toxicology. In Takeda San Diego, she was a representative for drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics and responsible for the bioanalytical aspects of pharmacokinetic, toxicokinetics, pharmacodynamics, structure-activity relationship, drug metabolism, and efficacy studies. Before Takeda, she worked as a scientist at TargeGen Inc., where she provided bioanalytical support to drug discovery programs. Before TargeGen, she honed her skills at Lexicon Genetics Inc., Neurocrine Bioscience Inc., Chugai Pharma USA LLC., Severn Trent Laboratories Inc., and BioMerieux Inc.
- Doctorate degree in Health Science, A.T.Still University, AZ, USA
- Master’s degree in Chemistry, University of Missouri-St. Louis, MO, USA
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical Chemistry and Instrumental Analysis, Tsinghua University, China
- American Society for Mass Spectrometry
- American Association of Bioanalysts
- Clinical laboratory supervisor licensee in State Florida